Tuesday, April 3, 2012


I guess all my talk of coloring made many of my friends want to go out and buy Cheech some sort of crayon for her birthday. They're all super cool and fun, but I especially wanted to share the Playon Crayon by Studio Skinky with you guys. They come in stellar colors, are stain free, and incredibly easy for little baby hands to hold. Unfortunately, Cheech is still really only interested in sticking them in her mouth, but considering they're certified non toxic, well, I just go ahead and let her.

3 comments:

  1. nice! we have some like that made by Alex. i LOVE crayons. hahahah, i filled up a sketchbook over a few months to get D interested in scribbling (which didn't happen until much closer to 18 months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got those for Alice a few weeks ago and, as you said, it goes in the mouth much more often than on the paper but one thing at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These crayons look awesome. I think I'll order some for my little guy. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete