Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Man I love thrifting for baby clothes. It is easier than adult clothes, less over whelming. And there are still gems out there. Plus it is so gratfying to come home with a big stack and only shell out 10 bucks. We have stocked up on a lot of cozy basics, like above, and also found a few adorable vintage treasures, like below.

This shirt kills me. He is going to match his papa so well in it. I wouldn't be suprised if Ben has the exact same vintage button up in big people size.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to really dig in and and thrift for the kiddo once we find out if we're having a little boy or girl. The suspense is eaten me up. Just a week and a half left!

    Love all the stripes and the plaid. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little pants are KILLING me. have you picked up any socks yet? baby socks might be the cutest thing ever invented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to shop for baby clothes. The plaid shirt? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thrifting is the best thing ever so mixing it with baby stuff (also the best thing ever) must feel heavenly!

    Congrats to both of you for your adorable pregnancy!

    http://12thstreetproduction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. those thrift store baby isles are bittersweet for me. i see so many things i want to grab and hall ass to the register before anyone else sees it and takes it. but then i remember i have no babies, and i don't have any on the way... yet. anyway, you scored some sweet things!

    love both of the blogs, just been too shy to comment. congrats to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! You're right, I think thrifting for children's clothing has to be so much more fun. It seems like childen's clothing can adapt to different generations more easily without any altering to fit in with the times.

    <3

    ReplyDelete