Monday, February 6, 2012


People always say, "life moves so fast when you have kids", but that's ridiculous. The truth is, time BOLTS when you have kids. I can't believe this baby will be a whole year old in just two months. How did that happen? Month 9 was a bit challenging for me. Between a slight sleep regression, constantly running after a little girl who isn't scared of ANYTHING, and said baby slowly, but surely, learning the art of a good temper tantrum, I am flat out exhausted. This kid keeps me on my toes every minute of every day, and I have to admit, as worn out as I am, I'm also having the time of my life. How is it possible that she just keeps getting more and more awesome?



4 comments:

  1. CHEECHY I WISH WE LIVED CLOSER

    all that hair. makes her look like such a KID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord, the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been so much fun to see Cheech go from baby to a real life little kid. her little moments of excitement at the park are becoming regular business these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because she's made of awesome + awesome. It only makes sense.

    ReplyDelete