Friday, December 2, 2011




It is with the greatest pleasure that I introduce Hank + Lucy's very first sponsor to you, Frazier + Wing. If you guys have been reading this blog since the beginning, you may recall that I had my heart set on a Frazier + Wing mobile for our nursery/baby nook in our bedroom, and that I was lucky enough to be gifted one from a friend. I often imagine how I will decorate Cheech's room once she finally has one of her own, and one of the first things I think of is where I'll put he mobile... over her bed, over her dresser, near a window, it would really look fantastic anywhere. I love it, but even more importantly, Cheech loves it. It's hard to know exactly how receptive your child will be towards their mobile, you know?

I think what is most special about her mobile, to me, is that it's not necessarily a "baby" mobile, so she can use it for years to come, and even take it with her on the day she moves out. It's so beautiful, that it would really work well in any room. I've actually got my eye set on one of the branch mobiles, or garlands (or both) for myself. Oh, and Heather, the one-lady show behind Frazier + Wing, is too sweet for words. We exchanged a few emails back when I was posting about mobiles, and I was a little blown away by her kindness.

Seriously guys, the mobiles on her website are gorgeous, but the photos can't show exactly how stunning they are in person. So if you're in the market for one show-stopping mobile, I highly suggest one of the many Frazier + Wing has to offer. AND, if you happen to be expecting a baby, you can always register for it with Amazon's Universal Registry. That's what I did. :)

1 comment: