Monday, March 21, 2011


I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with baby shoes. Of all the baby stuff, they're the one thing I go crazy over. I'm all for having babies stay barefoot or in socks until they start walking, so if I bought all the shoes I loved, it would really only be for collecting purposes. Anyway, TOMS makes baby shoes! Who knew? Certainly, not I. Those tiny koi ones are calling my name.

Also, it's SPRING, and Jamie and I are having SPRING babies! We've made it and we're awesome. Just had to put that out there.

Oh, and thanks again for all your words of encouragement this weekend. I responded to many of your questions and comments this morning.

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Those koi shoes are too cute. omg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable. My friend puts shoes on her baby because it keeps the socks on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with them too. These are gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no where close to having a baby.. but I would totally buy those tiny koi shoes right now! ._.

    ReplyDelete