Monday, January 31, 2011


One of the things I vividly remember from my childhood are my birthdays. My mom always threw the best parties complete with loads of balloons, my favorite flavor of birthday cake, and hand-packed favors for each of my friends to take home. Birthdays were a pretty big deal in my household, and I'm positive that's exactly why I still get so excited every year when mine starts to roll around. As fantastic as babies are, I can't wait for this baby to be old enough to get excited about his/her birthday too. Handmade piƱatas, here we come! I came across My Little Day, a french company that sells all sorts of goodies for your little one's special day, and it took everything in me not to start stocking up now. Check out their "le blog" too. My four years of high school french are a little shaky, but it's still a great place to collect some ideas if you're looking to plan an amazing birthday party any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment